Interview Question List
1. At Apple we always think of the customer first. What are the top 3 ways that we can ensure consumer satisfaction?
2. At Apple, we seek to hire those who want a long-term fit. What is your long-range career objective?
3. Do you have experience in managing online sales?
4. What would you gain from working at Apple?
5. The financial performance of Apple products relies significantly on our advertising and marketing efforts. Do you have any experience with advertising, marketing, or market research?
6. At Apple, we greatly value teamwork. Tell me about a contribution you made to the last team you worked on.
7. Sales performance is of utmost importance to Apple. How do you plan to contribute to our profitability?
8. When have you been asked to perform a function or complete a task in which you had little or no experience in doing?
9. Have you progressed in your career as you have expected?
10. Apple likes to hire those who take pride in their work. Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
11. Change is par for the course with Apple. When have you had to adapt to change?
12. We believe in an equal balance of work at Apple. How often do you take work home with you?
13. Apple puts emphasis on hiring people who fit into our workplace culture. How would you describe your personality?
14. Apple wants to know how to motivate you. What work situations excite and motivate you?
15. How did you bring value to your last position?
16. Do you feel performance should be rewarded over experience?
17. How do you deal with distracting coworkers who stand in the way of your progress?
18. Do you see yourself a leader? When have you led a team?
19. As a manager, what is your greatest weakness?
20. How have Apple products influenced your life?
21. Apple celebrates diversity. In which ways do you honor those different from you?
22. The environment is fast-paced and challenging at Apple. How do you determine priorities when you have multiple projects due?
23. What part of your career brings you the most stress?
24. What are Apple's primary values, and how do they align with your core values?
25. We encourage innovation at Apple. What does innovation mean to you?
26. Apple has some of the most loyal customers in the world. How would you define a loyal customer?
27. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
28. Have you ever needed Apple customer support? If so, describe your experience.
29. What questions do you have for me?
30. What does greatness, and success, mean to you?