Interview Question List
1. What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
2. What do you know about Bank of America?
3. There are many jobs that require creative or innovative thinking. Give an example of when you had such a job and how you handled it.
4. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
5. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
6. Give me examples of ideas you've had and implemented?
7. What is the toughest problem you've had to face? And how did you overcome it?
8. What can you do for us at Bank of America?
9. What challenges are you looking for in a position?
10. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
11. Why do you want to work for Bank of America?
12. Where do you see Bank of America growing in the next five years?
13. How long would you expect to work at Bank of America if hired?
14. Why is Bank of America the best place for your career?
15. What are the most recent headlines you have read about BOFA?
16. Tell us about your experience in past jobs that required you to be especially alert to details while doing the task involved.
17. If you can, tell me about a time when your trustworthiness was challenged. How did you respond?
18. What have you done in past situations to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
19. What have you done to improve relations with your customers?
20. Tell us how you keep your job knowledge current with the on going changes in banking.