Interview Question List
1. Are you a team player?
2. How do you handle stressful situations?
3. Describe the project or situation which best demonstrates your analytical abilities. What was your role?
4. What have you done to improve relations with your customers?
5. Give me five words that best describe your performance at your last company.
6. Tell me about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule.
7. Who was the founder of General Electric?
8. Tell me about some of the industries GE is involved in.
9. What is GE's motto when deciding whether or not to continue or enter into an industry?
10. Tell me about a situation in which you had to adjust to changes over which you had no control. How did you handle it?
11. In what ways are you trying to improve yourself?
12. How do you handle problems with customers? Give an example.
13. What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperation from?
14. Developing and using a detailed procedure is often very important in a job. Tell about a time when you needed to develop and use a detailed procedure to successfully complete a project.
15. How did you assign priorities to jobs?
16. What have you done to help your subordinates to be more productive?
17. Give me an instance in which you anticipated problems and were able to influence a new direction.
18. Describe a situation when you were able to strengthen a relationship by communicating effectively. What made your communication effective?
19. Tell us about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation. What kind of thought process did you go through? What was your reasoning behind your decision?
20. Why do you want a career at GE?
21. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at General Electric?
22. Why are you the best person for General Electric?
23. What do you know about the company culture at General Electric?