Interview Question List
1. Tell me about a time when you led a team. What was your biggest success factor?
2. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help them steal?
3. How do you handle stress on the job?
4. Tell me about your experience in working in retail.
5. Tell me about the most rewarding experience you have had, working in a team environment. What made it so rewarding?
6. Name your three best qualities.
7. What are some of your weaknesses?
8. How do you define good customer service?
9. When faced with a problem, how do you decide on the best solution?
10. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service.
11. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job.
12. Why should we not hire you?
13. Do you shop at Home Depot?
14. How strong is your knowledge of power tools?
15. Do you see yourself a leader? When have you led a team?
16. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
17. How well would you say you know our departments and what we sell?
18. Where do you see yourself in the Home Depot organization in two years?
19. How do you expect to make a difference at Home Depot?
20. How well do you handle customer complaints?
21. Why do you want to work at Home Depot?
22. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the rest of the applicants?
23. If you found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot, what would you do?
24. Can work in a team environment here at Home Depot?
25. What is a must have tool for any home improvement project?
26. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
27. Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't get along with?
28. Tell me about your latest DIY project.
29. What are your salary expectations?
30. What is your availability?