Interview Question List
1. Tell me about your education and or your college education.
2. How would you describe to a friend, what IBM does?
3. How do you believe IBM has survived in the technology industry for over a hundred years?
4. In a nutshell, explain to me why big data is hard to manage.
5. Why do you want a career at IBM?
6. What is a data scientist?
7. What can you do for this company?
8. What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
9. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
10. How do you handle stressful situations?
11. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
12. Give me examples of ideas you've had and implemented?
13. What challenges are you looking for in a position?
14. What do you know about IBM and our operations?
15. What is your experience with consulting?