Interview Question List
1. How do you expect to make a difference at McDonalds?
2. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
3. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
4. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
5. Describe a time when you disliked a company rule in your last job?
6. Why would you like a position at McDonalds?
7. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the argument.
8. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
9. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at McDonalds?
10. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
11. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
12. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
13. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help them steal?
14. Name your three best qualities?
15. Tell me about your experience working in food?
16. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
17. What is your best personal trait?
18. Have you ever goofed off in the classroom or in past jobs?
19. Do you need a job at McDonalds or just working for fun?
20. What is your favorite fast-food restaurant?
21. What would be a reason that we would not hire you?
22. Where do you see yourself in two years?
23. Would you say you are a sociable person?