Interview Question List
1. What is Microsoft's company mission, and what does it mean to you?
2. In your opinion, what is the biggest launch from Microsoft in the past three years?
3. This role with Microsoft is highly technical. What is your understanding of this position and the responsibilities that come with it?
4. What would you consider to be your technical specialty, and how will it benefit Microsoft?
5. Where would you like Microsoft to take you, in your career?
6. What do you believe Microsoft does best?
7. Workplace culture is an essential topic at Microsoft. Tell me about your ideal work environment.
8. What is your favorite Microsoft product?
9. How do you keep up-to-date on new technologies and trends in this industry?
10. What is the biggest challenge Microsoft faces today?
11. How is Microsoft infusing AI into our products?
12. We encourage innovation at Microsoft. What does innovation mean to you?
13. At Microsoft, we prefer to hire those with an education in computer science or another related field. Walk me through your post-secondary education and training.
14. Tell me about the most exciting project you have worked on this year and the most significant thing you learned from it.
15. Discuss a tech product that you do not like, and how you would improve it.
16. How do you handle critique, constraints, and new data?
17. Which technology stack do you work with, in your current job?
18. If your current company shut down today, what would you do to quickly adapt?
19. Microsoft attends many university outreach events to find top talent. How would you 'sell' Microsoft to a talented graduate?
20. How would you explain the cloud to someone with zero internet knowledge?
21. Tell me about the most rewarding experience you have had, working in a team environment. What made it so satisfying?
22. What role do you usually take in team projects?
23. Have you ever worked in a cross-functional environment?
24. Name for me one Microsoft product that is not part of the Microsoft Office Suite.
25. Microsoft hires and develops the best, most globally diverse talent. Do you have experience working with those different from you?
26. What do you know about Microsoft's Unconscious Bias training program? Do you understand what unconscious bias is?
27. What do you know about Microsoft's flexible employee perks?
28. What do you know about Microsoft's nearly 50 community groups and employee networks?
29. What questions do you have for me?
30. Why are you the best candidate for Microsoft?