Interview Question List
1. What do you feel is the most important characteristic in order to be successful with Olive Garden?
2. Why do you want to work with Olive Garden?
3. What does 'Hospitaliano' mean to you?
4. We hold each other to High Standards at Olive Garden. Do you consider yourself to be honest and trustworthy?
5. Are you prepared to undergo Olive Garden's rigorous industry training program?
6. At Olive Garden, we value our customers and always put them first. How do you define exceptional service?
7. Tell me about a time a manager critiqued your work.
8. Tell me about your last visit to an Olive Garden location.
9. We offer flexible schedules every night of the week at Olive Garden. Talk to the interviewer about your schedule.
10. Why is this position at Olive Garden right for you at this time in your career?
11. Are you interested in Olive Garden's Manager-In-Training program?
12. At Olive Garden we invest a lot of time into our loss prevention program. What would you do if you caught a co-worker stealing?
13. What draws you to a job in food services?
14. Why do you think people choose to dine at Olive Garden?
15. What questions do you have for me?
16. Tell me about the best job you ever had. What made it so special?
17. Do you enjoy working on a team?
18. Tell me about your leadership qualities.
19. What are your salary expectations?
20. What do you think about Olive Garden's guiding principles?
21. How do you handle customer complaints?
22. How do you handle stress on the job?
23. What do you think of our company culture?
24. If you had a co-worker call in sick and you were asked to take over their project requiring overtime from you, how would you react? Where do you draw the line when it comes to being a team player?
25. Tell me about a time when you led a team. What was your biggest success factor?