Interview Question List
1. How would you ensure our customers at Petco, received the best service available while shopping for their pets?
2. In your mind, what makes great customer service?
3. We try to casually push products that we believe our customers would find useful, this is called upselling, could you do this?
4. Tell me about the pets you own.
5. If a customer brought in a pet that would not stop barking, an obvious distraction for our customers, how would you handle that situation?
6. If a customer brought in an untrained pet, and it had an accident on the floor, how would you handle it?
7. Do you have a pet? Tell me about him or her?
8. How do you expect to make a difference at Petco?
9. Tell me about your favorite pet?
10. Do you try to feed your pet a healthy diet?
11. Why do you want to work at Petco?
12. Is there an animal you would not be able to groom, for whichever reason?
13. If hired by Petco, what are your future plans with our company?
14. Have you ever cared for a lost animal, or volunteered at an animal shelter before?
15. Is there an animal you disslike?
16. When was the first time you groomed an animal?
17. Have you had any training at a grooming school?
18. Have you ever had an issue with a customer before, at any previous jobs?
19. What is the best aspect of owning a pet?
20. Do you groom pets for family and friends?