Interview Question List
1. At UPS we prefer to hire those with shipping industry knowledge. Can you tell me what Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) is?
2. There are a few competitors who promise cheaper delivery than we do at UPS. How will you overcome this challenge with our potential customers?
3. Integrity is everything to us at UPS. What would you do if you caught a co-worker stealing?
4. There are a lot of career options within the logistics industry. Why do you specifically want to work for UPS?
5. In your opinion, what is the most valuable service UPS offers small business?
6. Do you understand our primary customer base at UPS?
7. UPS offers many avenues for career growth. Where would you like to take your career with us?
8. We run a variety of shifts at UPS since our business is a 24/7 operation. Do you have a preferred shift?
9. Superior customer service is very important to us at UPS. How would you handle a situation where a customer came to pick up a shipment and you could not locate it?
10. At UPS we use a robust software system for parcel tracking. Do you have experience in tracking and inventory management software?
11. What was the greatest cost-cutting measurement you accomplished at your previous employer?
12. How would you describe your work ethic?
13. How do you show your co-workers the importance of communication in the workplace?
14. At UPS we hire a diverse workforce. When have you worked among a diverse group of people?
15. How do you manage a large workload?
16. How can we motivate you on the job?
17. What types of activities keep you busy, outside of work?
18. Is compensation the most important factor for you when taking a new job?
19. UPS is known for exceptional 24/7 customer service. What does excellent customer service mean to you?
20. What questions do you have for me?
21. What do you know about the UPS Earn & Learn program?
22. Tell me about a time that you have helped a co-worker accomplish an important goal.
23. What are UPS' enduring beliefs? How do you embody some of these?
24. What customer engagement strategy is the most rewarding for you?
25. Have you received any formal customer service training?
26. How do you handle stress on the job?
27. Think about a demanding boss, professor or coworker. How did you successfully interact with this person?
28. Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed.
29. Why are you the best candidate for UPS?
30. What is the UPS company mission, and what does it mean to you?