Interview Question List
1. How would your references describe you?
2. What do you know about working in retail?
3. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job.
4. How do you expect to make a difference at Walgreens?
5. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help steal?
6. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
7. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service.
8. Give me an example of a time when you had to be extra diligent in order to meet a deadline.
9. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. What was the outcome?
10. Why would you like a position at Walgreens?
11. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves. If so, how?
12. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
13. What is your best personal trait?
14. How well do you handle customer complaints?
15. Tell me about your cash handling experience.
16. Name your three best qualities.
17. Why should we not hire you?
18. Tell me about the most rewarding experience you have had, working in a team environment. What made it so rewarding?
19. What are some of your weaknesses?
20. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?