Interview Question List
1. What are your top three strengths? How will you use them to make an impact at Wells Fargo?
2. Tell me about your education. How has it prepared you for this opportunity with Wells Fargo?
3. In the banking industry, customer service is essential. Give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service.
4. What do you know about Wells Fargo?
5. How would you deal with an irate customer?
6. Tell us how you keep your knowledge current with ongoing changes in the banking industry.
7. In your opinion, what are the benefits of banking with Wells Fargo?
8. Tell me about a goal you achieved. What steps did you take to get there?
9. Out of all of our products at Wells Fargo, which one would you be most likely to use? Why?
10. Tell me about your cash handling experience.
11. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation.
12. How do you stay organized?
13. Tell me about a time when you demonstrated you were trustworthy.
14. What do you want to accomplish at Wells Fargo?
15. Tell me about your experience in the banking industry.
16. Why do you want to pursue a career in the banking industry?
17. How would you respond to a customer complaint?
18. The banking industry can be stressful. Tell me about a time when you worked in a high-pressure situation.
19. How do you check your work for accuracy?
20. What is the greatest challenge you have faced in your career so far? How did you overcome it?
21. How do you work in environments with people who are different from you?
22. Describe a difficult problem and how you approached it.
23. What interests you about this position?
24. How do you respond to problems that require a quick solution?
25. Tell me about your favorite manager. What did you enjoy most about working with them?
26. How do you define success?
27. Tell me about a time when you showed integrity in your work.
28. Where do you see yourself in five years?