Interview Question List
1. Why would you like a position at Walmart?
2. Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
3. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service.
4. Tell me about a time there was a serious conflict on your team. How did you resolve it?
5. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
6. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
7. What are some of your weakness?
8. How do you expect to make a difference at Walmart?
9. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
10. How would your references describe you?
11. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
12. What unique qualities about yourself would you bring to our company?
13. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
14. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
15. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help them steal?
16. Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
17. Why should we not hire you?
18. What is your best personal trait?
19. How do you handle working in challenging team environments?
20. What are some of your weaknesses?
21. Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with.
22. What do you know about working in retail?
23. Where do you see yourself in the walmart organization in two years?
24. How would you improve Walmart if you were CEO?
25. Why are you looking for a new job?
26. How do you motivate your fellow team members?
27. What was your least favorite job? Why?
28. What business growth efforts have you noticed Wal-Mart partaking in as of late?
29. How well do you handle customer complaints?
30. When have you used an inventive method to stretch company resources beyond the normal level?